Lemon, Ginger Cookies
If you’re looking for a snack with a a little twang, these babies will hit the spot. The moment we saw this Loving it Vegan recipe, we just knew we had to put our own spin on it.
Just feast your eyes (and your mouth) on this recipe. Who can say that your cookie has digestive-boosting ingredients, like ginger and apple cider vinegar? You can after you give this a try!
What You’ll Need:
- 1-2 teaspoons or 1 scoop of Pure Planet Apple Cider Vinegar – Probiotic*
- 1/2 cup of vegan butter
- 3/4 cup of coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp lemon zest for more lemon taste
- 2 tbsp almond milk (more if needed for consistency if needed)
* You may want an additional 1-2 teaspoons or 1 scoop for a stronger, bolder taste.
Add the ingredients together.
- Mix the vegan butter and coconut sugar together until it is creamy. This may be easier if you use a mixer of some sort, but your hand and spoon work too!
- Mix in 1-2 teaspoons of Pure Planet ACV.
- Add baking soda and extra lemon or ACV if desired. Mix.
- Mix in almond milk.
- Separate your dough into small ball-sized pieces and flatten for thinner cookies.
- Put in the oven at 350°F for about 10 to 12 minutes.
Chocolate, Cherry Cookies
This sweet treat is sure to please if you love cherry and chocolate. Plus, you get the added bonus of enjoying something delicious and nutritious! We adapted a recipe from Detoxinista to include one of our favorite alkalizing blends, which includes cherry, beets and ACV!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 to 2 teaspoons or 1 scoop of our Apple Cider Vinegar – Alkalizer mix*
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil (try ours here)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips or our 1-2 teaspoon of our Chocomint Spirulina mix
*You may want an additional 1-2 teaspoons or 1 scoop for a stronger, bolder taste.
- Mix the almond flour and coconut oil together in a bowl.
- Add in Pure Planet ACV, maple syrup and baking soda. Mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips (basically, just make sure you mix the chocolate chips in gently, but firmly with your hands or a spoon-they might melt if you’re not careful)
- Heat in the oven at 250ºF for 20 to 30 minutes or 15 minutes at 350ºF.
- Enjoy after cooling.
Show and Tell
Did you try our recipe? Do you have an apple cider vinegar recipe of your own? Let us know in the comments or on our Instagram!